Servicing Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky and Surrounding Areas
All Hands on Deck
A strong community is supported by it's strong businesses.
At Clarke Contractors we understand the importance of supporting organizations you believe in and helping those in need. Our team gets involved with community events, programs and organizations.
There’s a sense of belonging and connection when you participate in an event within your area or neighborhood.
Here are 5 ways you can get involved in our community:
- Check local calendars for events
Look in newspapers and neighborhood announcements. Search online for neighborhood Facebook pages and follow them to stay in the loop with those communities.
- Volunteer Your Time
There are lots of ways you can volunteer your time. Retirement homes, hospitals, local charities like Meals on Wheels are always looking for volunteers.
- Donate Items
If you don’t have time to volunteer, you can donate material items such as:
- Bed linens to your local homeless shelter.
- Food to your city’s neighborhood food bank. (Like Reach Out Lakota.)
- Clothes or household goods to veteran groups, thrift shops or or Goodwill.
- Food and bedding to your local animal shelter.
- Books to area libraries.
- Shop Locally
Buy from local stores, farms and vendors. Skip the Big Box stores and shop with locally owned businesses.
- Support Your Local Sports Teams
Little League, high school and college sport teams all need support. Support the team as a fan or volunteer as a coach or team helper.